- Converts DVI-D Video for Real-Time Display in Epson Moverio BT-200 Smart Glasses
- Connects Epson Moverio BT-200 Smart Glasses Directly
- No Latency
- 2D and 3D Modes
- Compatible with
- Common CEA Resolutions and Frame Rates
- 16 x 9 Aspect Ratio
- Stretches 4 x 3 to fit Moverio 16 x 9 Display
- On-Screen Menu
- Accesses All Functions
- Adjustable Menu Size and Position
- Friendly Icons and Terminology Easily Navigated
View real-time, zero-latency, DVI-D video in Epson Moverio BT-200 Smart Glasses (sold separately) with Colorado Video's DVI-D Moverio Interface. 3D mode uses the standard side-by-side method, stretching and sending the left half of the picture to the left eye and the right half to the right eye. 2D mode sends the full frame to both eyes. Menu items also include a brightness control. HDCP copy-protected content is not supported.
Power input requirement is 5 VDC at less than 1.5 Amps. A UL listed NEMA 1-15P AC adapter is included for customers in North America.
When connecting the DM484CS Moverio Smart Glasses Interface to an HDMI licensed device, we recommend using an Adapter or 6 foot Male DVI to Male HDMI Cable.