- Superimpose up to Four Objects Simultaneously
- Available objects include Circles, Rectangles, and Crosshairs
- Adjustable Rotation Individually or Collectively for Rectangles and Crosshairs
- Eight Colors Individually or Collectively Selectable for Each Object
- Adjustable Line Width for Each or All Objects
- Adjustable Line Shadowing for Each or All Objects
- Adjustable Line Intensity for Each or All Objects
- Adjustable Position for Individual or All Objects
The 625 Series High Definition Video Markers allow you to overlay a combination of circles, rectangles, and crosshairs onto a high definition HD-SDI, DVI-D, or VGA (component analog) video signal.
Colorado Video Hi-Def Markers overlay up to four objects. Each of the four objects can be independently set to be a circle, rectangle, or crosshair. Objects are collectively or independently controllable as to position, size, intensity, color, line-width, shadowing, and, for crosshairs and rectangles, rotation.
Each object can be individually turned on or off. Selectable object colors include White, Black, Red, Green, Blue, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, or Off. The objects' lines can be adjusted for shadowing, intensity, and width, to optimize their visibility against similarly colored picture content. Outline width (thickness) and intensity are adjustable.
When connecting the DD625CS Hi-Def Video Marker to an HDMI-licensed device, we recommend using a 6 foot Male DVI to Male HDMI Cable or Adapter.