DVI-D, HD-SDI or VGA (Component)
High Definition Video Reticle Overlay Generator
Superimpose a Reticle with Cross Hairs, Tick Marks or Grid, and Circles on to Interlaced or Progressive Scan High Definition Video
- Superimpose up to Four Objects
- Cross Hair
- One or Two Concentric Circles
- Tick Marks or Grid
- Adjust all Objects Independently for:
- Color: Black, White, Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Cyan, Blue, or Magenta.
- Line Width
- Line Intensity/Transparancy
- Line Shadowing
- Position (always concentric)
- Adjust Cross Hair for:
- X and Y Axis Length, Independently or Concurrently
- Adjust Circles for:
- One or Two
- Adjust Tick Marks or Grid for:
- Spacing along X and Y Axis, Independently or Concurrently
- Tick Mark Length
- Unbeatable Video Compatibility
- Interlaced or Progressive Scan Video
- Hundreds of Resolution Formats
- Includes 1080p, 1080i, 720p, UXGA, 24, 25, 30, and 60 FPS
- Choose from DVI-D or VGA Input/Output
- HD-SDI Input with DVI-D Output Available
- 16 x 9, 4 x 3, and Other Picture Aspect Ratios
- Square or Rectangular Pixel Formats
- On-Screen Menu
- Accesses All Functions
- Adjustable Menu Size and Position
- Friendly Icons and Terminology Easily Navigated
Power input requirement is 5 VDC at less than 1 Amp. A UL listed NEMA 1-15P AC adapter is included for customers in North America.
Circles, Lines, Grids, and Tick Marks can have differing characteristics.
Tick Mark or Grid spacing is independently adjustable for each axis.
Thick Black Lines with White Shadow. Onscreen Menu at bottom.
- Separate Color Menu for each Object: Black, White, Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Cyan, Blue, and Magenta.
- Line Width and Length Adjustable
- Circle Size Adjustable
- Intensity/Transparancy/Thickness Adjustable for each Object
- On-Screen Dimension and Menu Windows Adjustable for Size and Position
When connecting the DD626CS Hi-Def Video micrometer to an HDMI-licensed device, we recommend using an Adapter or 6 foot Male DVI to Male HDMI Cable..